Translate

2012年6月28日 星期四

Diablo 3, around 100k gold in around 10 minutes


Diablo 3, around 100k gold in around 10 minutes


10 kills in 8 minutes and around 100k money... usually it is less, since it spawned more than average in this video.



I started doing this farming around 100k / hour but getting more +dmg, +money and +magic find items, and optimizing the clicks I have raised it to 400k/hour without adding some epics found. I can kill that named mob more than 60 times/hour... its spawn rate is around 40%, but you can see in this video that it spawns 10 times and 7 that it didnt.

Since it is first act and first map, even at lvl 2 you can farm this :). 

It is the first time that i record a video in a game, and system speed went down by a lot, even with my good machine (i2600k with 16gb ram, recording in ssd disk 530Mb/s and a good video card), probably some configuration in the program, but well, that was not the target of this video, anyways it affected the fps ratio and system didnt respond as usual, so I made some small errors, and you can do it even faster.

I dont know if this will be nerfed after this video, I hope that it is not :), it is just money because items are usually useless, just got 1 useless epic and a 1 set item with bad stats.

To finish, around there are more things, you can kills the mobs close and you get some extra money, but the faster for money is probably what I do. Few days ago there was a house where gnome spawned a lot but it has been probably nerfed since its spawn rate decreased a lot after 24 hours.

To the south of the named mob spawns with a 10% a well that contains a lot of gold.

Ah about stuff, i used +money +magic items, my +gold was 212 and my magic +169


沒有留言:

張貼留言